I have no excuses for not writing up a proper blog post - I've been slack on this front, but busy and having fun on other fronts:
- Got my hair cut even shorter! Love it so much!
- Walked with my work team to raise money to Cure Brain Cancer!
- Had my birthday and got awesome presents!
- Finally got the chance to wear my Hunger Games-themed jewellery set I made for myself! ("coal", a pearl and some white roses - plus the little arrow chain weight at the back - so stinking cute! 😆 )
- Starting the monumental task of re-organising my fabric stash in my new sewing room... it will happen one day. I'm trying KonMari techniques but not getting very far.
- More exercise!
- Dog-sat the most beautiful dog in the world (my brother-in-law's dog, we all used to live together, so in my heart, she's my dog too)
- Finally started using Treehouse again - constantly learning! And multi-tasking, trying to get back into sewing after a post-projectFrocktober hiatus.