Whether you need online marketing advice, copy for your website, a ghost-writer for your memoirs or simply want someone to proof-read your newsletter, Buttons and Kittens is your one-stop shop for your marketing and content needs.
Nikki has a journalism degree and once worked as a subeditor for a national niche news website. Unfortunately hard-hitting investigative journalism is not conducive to a happily married life (in the words of her husband: "You're not allowed to do anything where you might get shot at!") so Nikki abandoned her journalism dreams to explore other options, which included getting her postgraduate qualifications in marketing.
She now spends her business hours as an online marketing professional and occasional weekends as a pen for hire - in addition to making pretty things for herself and the Buttons and Kittens Etsy store.
- Editing manuscripts (from copy editing to providing editorial feedback and everything in between);
- Publishing books on Amazon, iBooks and other e-book outlets (fiction and memoirs only);
- Proof-reading newsletters and other advertising material;
- Ghost-writing books, newsletters, etc;
- Writing website copy;
- …and pretty much anything else to do with the written word.
- Content services not mentioned above (e.g advice, curation, management, coaching and development);
- Online marketing (e.g. advice and implementation for content marketing, advertising, email and social media);
- Website, email and logo design;
- Podcasting (set-up, advice, editing and coordination); and
- Establishing e-commerce solutions to get you paid faster.
If you'd like to work with Nikki on any of the above - or something else you think she might be interested in - please contact her via one of the methods below.